|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Codeについて、ここに記述してください。||= Code =
As a research group working on system softawre, we have a great deal
of interest in publishing open source software, both as a research
output and for making everybody's research more efficient. We will be
adding more in future.
== Research ==
* [[https://github.com/massivethreads/massivethreads|MassiveThreads]] ([[https://code.google.com/p/massivethreads/|old]]) is a high performance multithreading library supporting millions of threads with Pthreads-compatible API.
* [[https://github.com/qnu/gxp/|GXP]] ([[http://www.logos.ic.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp/gxp/|old]]) is a parallel shell for clusters, supercomputers, and distributed systems, also supporting parallel/distributed make.
* [[https://github.com/qnu/sshfsmux/|sshfsmux]]([[http://code.google.com/p/sshfsmux/|old]]) is a FUSE-based file system that allows a node to mount multiple hosts via ssh on the same mount point.
* [[https://github.com/qnu/paratrac/|paratrac]]([[http://code.google.com/p/paratrac/|old]]) is a FUSE-based file system profiling tool
== Small Tools ==
* [[https://github.com/taura/textshot|textshot]]([[http://code.google.com/p/textshot/|old]]) is a simple wrapper around jumpshot-4 (slog2) performance visualizer, supporting super simple text-based log format.
* [[https://github.com/taura/cpulock|cpulock]]([[http://code.google.com/p/cpulock/|old]]) is a utility to run multiple processes (multithreaded or not), assigning a set of CPUs exclusively to each process.
* [[https://github.com/taura/smart_gnuplotter|smart-gnuplotter]]([[http://code.google.com/p/smart-gnuplotter/|old]]) is a python library to draw tons of gnuplot graphs easily; useful to automate producing tex papers/slides containing lots of graphs.
== Others ==
* [[https://github.com/qnu/mdoch/|mdoch]]([[http://code.google.com/p/mdoch/|old]]) is a work-in-progress to writing molecular dynamics simulations in Chapel programming language, which also helps evaluate Chapel itself.
As a research group working on system softawre, we have a great deal of interest in publishing open source software, both as a research output and for making everybody's research more efficient. We will be adding more in future.